Easy-to-use interface for immediate productivity.
Conduit Studio provides Autodesk® Revit® with an extra toolbar specifically for the detailing of conduit runs and couplings. Design conduit the way you build it using your content while letting us do the math to get those couplings just where you need them.
With Conduit Studio you can now quickly split conduit runs by automating the repetitive tasks previously involved in coupling placement with native Revit®. You can now focus on the skilled part of the design rather than having to deal with time-consuming repetitive work.
Split Single or Multi-Run – Split to Fitting – Split Aligned – Align Couplings – Decouple Run
- No proprietary content, use your fittings and conduit types
- Quick conduit coupling alignment on parallel conduits
- Accurate conduit splitting with multiple logic-based tools to get every coupling in just the right spot
- Stock length controls and minimum distance from fittings
- On-demand conduit run and segment length data
- Decoupling tool to quickly remove couplings from conduit runs with the added benefit of reconnecting the split conduits in Revit 2021+ since they will no longer heal themselves as with previous versions
Conduit Studio Data Manager allows you to manage all conduit run data and get a birds-eye view of your model. Quickly Group your conduit runs by user-defined custom parameters and export an entire model worth of conduit runs to a CSV file.
- Gain full control over your data by utilizing the Locate Selected and Auto Number Selected tools.
- Generate and Print fabrication ready Bend Sheets right from the Data Manager.
Currently compatible with Autodesk Revit 2017-2022.