The Split Multiple To Fitting tool will place couplings on multiple selected parallel conduits in increments of the Maximum Length until a conduit fitting is reached. This tool does not consider conduit bend lengths. See how the Split Settings affect coupling placement.
How to Use the Split Multiple To Fitting Tool
- Click the Split Multiple To Fitting button or use your mapped keyboard shortcut to initiate the tool
- Select the conduits that you want to place couplings on
- Click the Finish button on the lower left side of the ribbon
- Click on any object opposite to the direction that you want to place couplings (usually that piece of conduit or a conduit fitting or coupling nearby)
- Couplings placed!!!
- Repeat Steps 2-4 if desired
- Tap the ESC key on your keyboard twice to leave the tool