The Split Multiple tool will place couplings on a multiple selected parallel conduits in one increment of the Maximum Length. See how the Split Settings affect coupling placement.
How to Use the Split Multiple Tool
- Click the Split Multiple button or use your mapped keyboard shortcut to initiate the tool
- Select the conduits from the conduit runs that you want to place couplings on
- Click the Finish button on the lower left side of the ribbon
- Click on any object opposite to the direction that you want to place a coupling (usually that piece of conduit or a conduit fitting or coupling nearby)
- Couplings placed!!!
- Repeat Steps 2-4 if desired
- Tap the ESC key on your keyboard twice to leave the tool