The Split Run Multiple tool will place couplings on multiple selected parallel conduits in increments of the Maximum Length through bends and until the end of the run. See how the Split Settings affect coupling placement.
How to Use the Split Run Multiple Tool
- Click the Split Run Multiple button or use your mapped keyboard shortcut to initiate the tool
- Select conduits from the conduit runs that you want to place couplings on
- Click the Finish button on the lower left side of the ribbon
- Click on any object opposite to the direction that you want to place couplings (usually that piece of conduit or a conduit fitting or coupling nearby)
- Couplings placed!!!
- Repeat Steps 2-4 if desired
- Tap the ESC key on your keyboard twice to leave the tool